I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much -Mother Teresa
Friday, August 29, 2008
First attempt
So here I go. I don't know where to start other then with I have issues with blogging but I'm here regardless as I figure it may help me with my infertility struggle. I finally decided to have a blog thanks to "all you who hope" blogger. She has inspired me to start blogging, I guess it's better out then in (i quote shrek a lot). I tend to quote "French Kiss" quite a bit too. This is so unlike me and I think i'm going to suck at blogging. I'm a blogger newbie with no experience whatsoever. My grammar sucks to top that...and no i'm not a pessimist. I guess I'm just worried that i'll be too candid for my own good or anyone else's good, so you may see a post and then it may go away. But here I am and I hope this is the last time I write a post about blogging and posting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment