"It is a test in which Saline (salt water) is injected through your cervix and up into your uterus. By using the saline, the cavity of the uterus can be seen better with ultrasound. This test helps to find out if there are any polyps or fibroids in your uterine cavity. It can also help to determine if your uterus has an abnormal shape."
Basically it's a test used to check whether your Fallopian tubes are blocked. I had something similar done before while I was undergoing laprascopy surgery to remove a "chocolate cyst". (i'll post details of that later)
It was the most painful experience in my life. I went pale from the pain, I was sweating and I thought I was going to either throw up from so much pain or pass out. Well it turns out i have scarring in my tubes (still)...they don't know how bad i'll find out details when i see my doctor on October 1st (yes I know october 1st has past but i need to write my struggle from the beginning before i can continue)
No comments:
Post a Comment