The inevitable EPII has finally come it's way. I leave on saturday for the course and I'm not back till next thursday (July 30th). I'm quite nervous since I need more confidence to do this work. I'm finding my emotions to be all over the place when it comes to this vocation. I'm so not the studious type at all, having a full-time job and doing this part time and being pregnant has so kept me busy and i just want to do nothing, therefor I procrastinate!!
Your prayers during this time would be greatly appreciated as I will need them to concentrate. I really have to thank-God that my full time work isn't so demanding or stressful (it does stress me out sometimes but it's not all the time)
Regarding my pregnancy all is well! He/she keeps kicking as if it were in a kick boxing match, friken best feeling in the world. I dring orange juice and/or have some sweets to feel him/her when i haven't felt anything in a while. I love teasing the baby. I have an OB appointment schedule right at the same time I'll be in the course I hope they are okay with me leaving for a couple of hours...it's like an 1 hour away from my doc's appointment. I'm going to find out tonight if it will be okay.
I have nothing ready for the baby yet. NOTHING! Why? because I'm quite the procrastinator and my DH is quite the "researcher" meaning he's got to get used to the idea that something will be purchased and then he researches everywhere for the best possible price. One of my favorite characteristics of my DH! ;)
Seems to us that Ca.nada is overpriced big time, prices are so much better in the US for the same item even with the exchange. Some stuff we'll be ordering from the US and picking it up in buffalo...
Well that's what I have been up to. Praying for you all!!!
6 comments:
Have a great time at EPII!! EPII is so much better than EPI... less crazy, and more time to just enjoy this beautiful work. Also less studying, yippee!
Prayers coming your way!
Good luck at EPII. I'm glad to hear that your pregnancy is going well and I'll be praying for you.
You can count on prayers from me. I am so happy that your little one is now giving you sweet reminders of their presence! Yah, miracles are surrounding you!
So glad to hear that all is well with you and baby. Kicks are the best feeling in the world! Even if they hurt a little. :) I don't know what EPII is, but have fun! Oh, and don't worry about not having anything ready yet. I don't really either. The only reason I have a crib already is because a friend was getting rid of it - we have nothing else.
you're definitely right that so many things are over-priced here! my hubs did explain to me why: there are WAY more people in the US so the prices can be lower since their volume is so high. we shop across the border often and i can't believe how much we save even with the exchange and gas!
good luck at EPII!
How are you doing? I have been thinking of you! Hope all is well, know that prayers continue for your family!
Post a Comment