Right now it's cold inside my house, it's late and the heat is low...yet the baby is sleeping soundly. I should be sleeping.
She's amazing she makes everything worth while. I don't deserve her at all, I know this. God has been merciful with me. She reminds me to be a better person to be grateful, to love in the time of hardships, to forgive and ask for forgiveness.
Every time I look at her I see life, hope and love and I can not forget my Lord when I see her. Sometimes thoughts and worries about her future creep up and they begin to haunt me and my limitations, but then I am reminded of God's love and mercy and I no longer worry.
She behaved so well at mass today, slept through some and starred through the rest. I wonder if she see's angels. I'm enjoying my time with her relishing every moment pushing away the thoughts of leaving her for work, it's still a long while away but it's inevitable, or is it? I need to pray for discernment to help me choose the right Godparents for her, to help me pass on the faith and the love of God for her.
Praying for you always!
Good night!
2 comments:
That is wonderful! Great post! I miss you!
When I was visiting with the bloggers this week and watched the babies stare over my head I asked them if they say my angel because the look in their eyes made me wonder if they saw something more then what I was able to see.... :)
Hey,
This is such a great post, you are an amazing mother.
I found your blog while searching for unique and helpful content on parenting. I think you could benefit from sharing your personal story to an audience of people seeking information on parenting. Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network (HBN) is comprised of over 3,000 of the web's best health writers, including doctors, patient experts and people pursuing healthy living.
For more information about joining, please visit http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger or email me at hua [at] wellsphere [dot] com.
Best,
Hua
Director of Blogger Networks
Post a Comment