Initially she was loosing too much weight so my main concern over the past three weeks was to get her weight up. I can't quite believe that I am now forever a worry wart, the first thing i realized was I can no longer live my life so carefree, Madeleine is now my ever constant worry. I cried so much when the doctor said she was loosing too much weight, I felt like a horrible mother. It really was the fault of my breast milk not coming in on time and I didn't have her on formula. Something I have to remind myself is that God will take care of her since after all she belongs to Him and that does comfort me when I worry about her. She is now finally ( 3 weeks later) up to her birth weight. She's quite the sleepy head as I have to wake her up to feed her. Motherhood is quite amazing and exhausting but of course well worth it. I don't have much time to myself anymore and technically I should be catching up on sleep right now so that I'm at my best with Madeleine. The phrase "sleep while baby is sleeping" are words of wisdom I tell you. If I don't sleep while she's sleeping then my day is not that great because I'm more irritable and have less patience. The result of me sleeping while she sleeps is a messy house and nothing getting done. Since Madeleine arrived a week earlier then expected I really didn't get the chance to finish up fixing her bedroom and doing last minute stuff. Anyway, I'm taking it one day at time. This is all the time i have for now, I will try to update again soon. Keeping you all in my prayers always! God Bless.
This was the closing song at mass this past sunday. I couldn't help but cry and sing a long loudly.
O Lord My God when I in awesome wonder
Consider all the works Thy hands have made
I see the stars I hear the rolling thunder
Thy power throughout the universe displayed
Chorus
Then Sings My Soul my Savior God To thee
How Great Thou Art
How Great Thou Art
When through the woods
And forest glades I wander
And hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees
When I look down
From lofty mountain grandeur
And hear the brook and feel the gentle breeze
Chorus
Then Sings My Soul my Savior God To thee
How Great Thou Art
How Great Thou Art
And when I think
That God His Son not sparing
Sent Him to die I scarce can take it in
That on the cross my burden gladly bearing
He bled and died to take away my sin
Chorus
Then Sings My Soul my Savior God To thee
How Great Thou Art
How Great Thou Art
When Christ shall come
With shouts of acclamation
And take me home what Joy shall fill my heart
Then I shall bow in humble adoration
And there proclaim
my God how great thou art
Chorus
Then Sings My Soul my Savior God To thee
How Great Thou Art
How Great Thou Art
10 comments:
I was wondering when you were going to update your blog! Gorgeous! Congratulations!
Congratulations! She is so beautiful!
She's beautiful! Congratulations! I love that long, too.
Congratulations! She's beautiful.
YAY!!! Congratulations, E, and welcome to the world, MM!!! What a beautiful little girl, just like her mommy :)
So beautiful! Congratulations!!
Congrats...you must feel so blessed! She is beautiful.
She's beautiful! Also, that song always makes me tear up. It was my grandmother's favorite (and she's one special lady).
Congratulations! She is beautiful! Just 13 days younger than my little guy. Try not to worry too much...as you said God will help you take care of her. Continue what you are doing and she will flourish!
She is beautiful!! Congratulations!!
Best,
Hua
Director of Blogger Networks
wellsphere.com
Post a Comment