Monday, April 12, 2010

time to post?

I have time to post right now but not sure what to say. I should be sleeping, I have slight headache and this house is cold despite the recent insulation in the walls, my husband thinks we can't hear the planes anymore thanks to the insulation, but i still hear them. I'm still cold ... i guess only the heating bill will be able to say if it was worth insulating or not! I haven't heard the planes much but that's as a result of me only hearing Madeleine. It's like i've learned to tune out everyone and have managed to only have an ear out for her sounds.
She's a pretty good kid and it's not because of her inability to nap during the day or because she wakes up 3 times during the night, but because she just smiles all the time. I love her smiles the littlest things make her smile...oh to go back to simplicity what a grace really. I think i have her addicted to baby eins.tein videos...i doubt she'll be like ein.stein cause really there's only one eins.tein! Just like there is only one Madeleine and we've only begun to see a bit of her world, she just got here. Oh I'm not sure I'm making any sense ( just heard a plane fly by, hun it's cold and noisy, let's get our money back).

Enough about me! How are you doing?

:)
Peace of Christ to you all!!

2 comments:

JellyBelly said...

Great to hear from you!

I'm thinking that insulating was a good idea -- you'll appreciate it during the winter, yes?

Life has been pretty good. I see Dr. T on Thursday so hopefully I've got some good news!

Fight The Good Fight of Faith said...

In all fairness the reason it was cold was cause my husband had lowered the heat to 20!!!

I love dr. T she's amazing isn't she? I hope it turns out to be a great appointment and you get to hear great news!!
I'll say a HM (Hail Mary) for you on Thursday! :)