Tuesday, May 18, 2010

4 years...

I'm going to be 4 years married on thursday. So much has happened since we've been married. I've gotten to know my husband more and more. I've gotten to know myself more and more. I'm not the same person I was 4 years ago. Looking back now I see that what happened in those years, what needed to happen, what I experienced all served a purpose, however I only see this looking back. You would think that b/c I've seen this looking back, looking forward I will learn to remember that there is a purpose to everything, but sometimes I forget and I plan and plan and plan and still get upset when things don't go as i had hoped or planned. I'm back to telling God what is good for me, for my family for us as a couple, but really I need to leave my plans, my life in God's hands. To live today and to stop thinking of tomorrow, because tomorrow may not be mine to have.

4 years and here I am, here we are. Feels like forever really but we're just getting started. I'm going to take it one day at a time, for now anyway, until I forget :)

1 comment:

JellyBelly said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You two definitely have many wonderful blessings to celebrate!!!