Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I feel as though someone has pulled my heart out. I can't recall the last time i cried until my eyes hurt. I'm gonna miss you little one, i didn't get to meet you in person, i felt your presence and now i'm left with your absence. I don't know if the pain will ever go away it can only be distracted. I'm cold and I'm sad and it hurts alot but I see your mission was not a long one but God sent you regardless and in time I will understand more and if I don't understand more than God console me. I don't want to let you go but it wasn't my choice. I accept it, but i don't like it. it will hurt and i'm gonna miss you like the flowers miss the sun on a cloudy day. I won't pretend to be strong because I'm not. I know people are praying for you and for me and so I keep faith that it will be okay one day.

4 comments:

Amazing Life said...

Oh no. I am praying for you and your family right now.

(formerly Life in Mazes)

E said...

Oh my goodness. prayers for you. you seemed far along, I can't imagine the pain. Pray to our Mother of Sorrows, She will sorrow with you. I'm sorry.

Living Advent said...

There are no words. I'm so sorry for your loss. Lifting you and your family up in prayer.

Fight The Good Fight of Faith said...

thanks.