Wednesday, October 10, 2012

clo.m.id and me

Apparently I'm not ovulating. i have continuous 10C throughout my cycle at the end of my cycle it turns into 10G. I did a PA.P.S test and all came normal, however blood work shows no egg being released low estro.gen and low progester.one. I have been seeing this type of mucus since the miscarriage in January. Dr. T. put me on cl.om.id,  my body hated it. I was bloated, it dried me up, i had in between bleeding and it gave me a long cycle, that was the first cycle, the second cycle i thought i was having in between bleeding but my "period" came on day 11. the third cycle i didn't bother taking it...initially it was because if forgot to refill but part of me didn't want it any more.I'm so grateful for the two i have words can not describe it. I have always been grateful seeing as those two did not come easy. I'm always gonna hope for more it's in God's hands though isn't it? It always has been.
I'm in love with the Madelei.ne and Nazare.th, when i see them I feel God's love for me, His infinite mercy. this is how i truly feel. i don't desrve them at all.

Smiling

Maddy in boots


No comments: