Feb 2008 & March 2008- sad but hopeful
April 2008 - finally decide on the advice of my great friend and priest to check out Napro technology. I loved their reasoning their outlook their faith based research.
April 16th 2008- I attended the introductory Session
May - Aug 08 Met with my practitioner and started charting.
July -08 - Attended WYD 2008 in Australia!!! It was a great experience, not what i expected but great nonetheless!!
Aug 08- Finally met with my Napro Dr. who analyzed my chart, she then sent me for lots of blood work and u/s to check my follicle series and to do a sonohysterogram.
Oct - 08 Get results from all the tests, but i can't remember what she said exactly. I have low estrogen and low progesteron levels during ovualtion so my timing is off or something like that...she prescribes HCG injections. I'm also taking B6 for the mucus to get better...Also, I'm low on iron and vitamin D have to take vitamin D suppliments (more pills woo hoo, not, I have a weekly pill box :( ) i don't need to take iron pills she just recommends to eat more food with iron in them.
I have to do another laprascopy b/c of my tubes, she wants to check to see what's going on because thus far no liquid has made it through. I'm meeting with the Dr. who will perform my laprascoy on Dec 13th/08. This is what really irks me, the waiting game, the having to wait months before i can get treated etc..that's where patience on my part is required..
2 comments:
I know it seems like a long wait, but it really will be here before you know it and you will have answers very soon. Waiting is one of the hardest parts of all of this, isn't it?
I was also told that my timing was off during ovulation, but I'm hoping that was fixed by treating my PCOS. I assume different things caused both of our timings to be off, but I just find that interesting because I haven't heard anyone else say that.
The important thing is you were pregnant before, so it shows your body can do it! Praying this wait goes by quickly for you!
That is interesting. I'm still in the early stages of figuring out what's really going on in my body. I think my Dr. is waiting to see if the HCG injections work and to see the results of my laparoscopy for my tubes. I could have more issues...well i do have endometriosis
Post a Comment