For Baby One
I feel content through this dismay,
for faith did not betray!
Whenever upwards I gaze,
I long to see what could've been thy lovely face.
I know you not, yet I felt thou lots!
Thy eyes I did not see,
yet I know they are part of me.
Thy scent I will never smell,
but thy memory will serve me well.
In heaven now thou waits,
while in earth I do make haste!
Blest am I for the immense delight,
no matter how short the flight.
Blest am I for faith has not let me despair,
blest am I for now thou looks over me from way up there!
3 comments:
That is absolutely beautiful!
This is beautiful. I just saw your comment on All You Who Hope's page... are you also the same person who commented on Dr. Licciardi's page asking what he thought about NaPro? I thought that was very brave of you... and I followed up to his response of "no comment" in your honor :) (You can go check it out.)
I will remember you, your DH, and your precious angel in my prayers. I also want to applaud you for being so strong in your faith and resisting IVF even when told it may be the "only option." God bless!
Thanks for your comments!!
For This_cross_i_embrace: it was me who posted the comment on Dr. Licciardi's website, i had just started using Napro and i thought why not post and and have other women see what other options are available at least through my comment, they may get curious and check it out! I like your question/comment to him, i'm really curious on how he'll respond, he might just say no comment again!!
Thanks for your prayers you will be in mine as well!!
Post a Comment