The example I would love to follow when slapped in the face... I'm not there yet in faith, Jesus don't give up on me.
Read This
On another note. I think I'm doing fine, I say i think because i feel the same and I'm hopeful and waiting, maybe not as patiently as I'd like.
Did I ever tell you how much I love Mother Teresa, she's my hero
The latest quote to discipline me is as follows (FYI i live with my MIL)
"Sometimes it is harder for us to smile at those who live with us, the immediate members of our families, than it is to smile at those who are not so close to us. Let us never forget: love begins at home."
2 comments:
i read through her blog this evening as well. honestly, i should not be impatient and angry with god for making me infertile! god bless that woman and her family. i could not imagine carrying my child to term and then watching him die.
god gives us reality checks all the time, we just have to pay attention!!
Oh my goodness....I could never imagine the pain that mother was feeling. God love her for finding faith in that ordeal and God love her for loving that baby so much she was willing to carry him full term. SO many may have said no and do the wrong thing. I got linked to another blog where a mother lost a little girl to the same condition. These stories brought tears to my eyes and touched my heart. We just never know the crosses others carry when we can only see ours. Blessings...
Post a Comment