Friday, April 24, 2009

:)

I feel good today, like really good, in very high spirits. Physically I'm a bit tired and have nausea. I need to thank God for this moment cause I've been arguing with my DH because we're just so opposite. We have such different ideas and goals and it's like uhmm why is this all coming up now! I know I'm not the good wife I should be and it's just so hard. I've been living for myself for so long it's really hard to die to myself for my husband. I can't believe how stubborn I am. I thought I was easy going and pretty laid back but you push the right buttons and you will get to the real me hiding inside.

He's a good man, but he's not the perfect husband I want, he's the one that will bring me to conversion, as the priest so happily says to me. He's who I need to make me holy! I'm not sure why I'm even writing about this, maybe it's because I'm bored at work and feeling good at the same time. I feel pretty relieved to be this far along in my pregnancy and I'm almost enjoying it worry-free without hesitating (i've been hesitating for 12 weeks)
Do 12 weeks really mean i'm free to go? no not really, but it is a triumph for me none-the-less. I'm so not deserving of people's prayers but God allows them to pray for me because He's so merciful with me!
I'm so all over the place I better stop writing i don't think i make sense anyway since I keep jumping back and forth on subjects.

Peace to you all.

Message from my hero MT:

"Let us not love by words alone, but let us love until it hurts. It cost Jesus to love us. He even died for us. Now it is our turn to love one another as Jesus loved us. You must not be afraid to say "yes" to Jesus, because there is no greater love than his love and no greater joy than his joy."

4 comments:

Sew said...

You need to get the surrendered wife book. It will put a lot of what you battle in your marriage into great perspective! I promise!

Yay for 12 weeks! That is crazy! :)

Amy @ This Cross I Embrace said...

CONGRATS!!!
I echo Sew's thoughts on SW. I am not a good SW at all... but at least now I know HOW to change (if I WANT to is another story, lol!)

Anyway... I've been meaning to check in on your FCPI stuff! How is SPI going?? When is your EPII? How many clients do you have? I'm so curious, you haven't mentioned anything since you got back and did your 1st Intro!

Sew said...

I am curious too! What's going on! :) I did see your fb post though! ;)

Christina @ Faith for Fertility said...

Found you through SEW. Congratulations on your pregnancy! Yay for 12 weeks! I know what you mean about being apprehensive the first 12 weeks. Take it from me, it probably won't go away until we can feel our babies inside us, or until the baby is finally born!