It's been weeks since i've thrown up! I was so excited this morning when I found myself throwing up yellowish/organge stuff. I know it's the baby sending me "i'm alive signs". I haven't seen anything since I was told my progesterone levels went down. I'm assuming now that the upped dosage has helped get my numbers go up. I won't get the results of my progesterone blood work till tomorrow.
OYE! What's with me and having difficulty getting doctor appointments!! I should have gotten an appointment from the oby/gyn by now since my info was sent by my family doctor 2 weeks ago! Sooo I went ahead and called the oby/gyn office myself to find out (there's protocols here in canada and if you wanna contact a specialist you need to go through the family doctor!) Anyway luckily the secretary was really nice and she said she didn't receive my referal and hadn't heard about me!! YIKES! I told her how far along I was (12 weeks yesterday :) ) and she said I should have contacted her earlier because there's the IPS test they do at 12/13 weeks (the test were they check if your baby has and defects and your odds if they are high or not). I told her I had opted out of the test because whatever the results were that I'd be keeping the baby and I didn't need the added stress of a potential "high risk category" in the IPS test. I'm already stressed enough as it is. She was a bit shocked my family doctor let me opt out of it. I had explained my concern to my family doctor and the fact that it would add more stress to my pregnancy and she understood. Now I'm wondering if I should have done the test, great this is now going to stress me out :( only cause so many people do it and are fine and they get to see the baby at 12 weeks oh well. It's all in God's hands.
I'm schedule to meet my oby/gyn on May 11th ( I will be about 15 weeks at that point). I'm dying to find out what's going on with the bulky uterus and the cyst on my right ovary. I'm also dying to see the baby and hear the heart beat again. So far the puking this morning has been his/her only contact with me. The reason they hadn't gotten my info intially was because the fax number my family doctor had for the oby/gyn was wrong. Now my personal info is floating around somewhere. Oh well. I'm anxious for tomorrow afternoon when the results are of the blood work are back and i'm going to be counting down the minutes until i get to se the oby/gyn. I'm trying not to worry about the test the OBY's do when you are early pregnancy (you know checking for protein etc..Iron etc ...er I think. I really don't know how the baby is doing other then how the progesterone is.
OUT OF MY HANDS and in to GODS!!!!! (it was never on my hands anyway)
AMEN.
3 comments:
Praise God you puked!!! I am so happy for you!
I am sure being pregnant after infertility is not a cake walk! I can't imagine. I would be freaking out at every step!
Yah for throwing up! I loved how you said that was the only time the baby communicated with you! So glad the little one is sending you good messages! I hope the time flies by until your doctor's appt. Keep us posted on your blood work results! We are praying for you girl!
I am so happy for you. I know that things are probably scary for you at times but lean on the Lord. I can't imagine what a joy it would be to be pregnant. My prayers are with you and keep us posted about everything lol!!
Post a Comment