Got a call from Dr. T and she said my progesterone levels are up!! My levels are in Zone 3 of Dr. Hilgers chart for measuring progesterone levels during pregnancy. Being in Zone 3 is good news! I'm not exactly sure what my number are exactly but as long as the doctor said it was good than I'm happy. Since my levels are up she wants me to lower the dosage again. Dr. T wants me to go back to 1 shot twice a week instead of the two shots twice a week. I was so hesitant to lower the dosage b/c of last time but I have to trust the Dr. on this one I guess. She also added that I should be okay lowering it because I'm at 12 weeks and the placenta should be taking over. I wont know until two weeks from now how the levels will be since I'm doing B/W every 2 weeks.
Today I didn't trow up but I've had horrible nausea :)
I'm starting to really plan and think further along now. I'm still anxious for the oby/gyn appointment, but with this great news I relax a little :)
1 comment:
yay! great news!!!!
Post a Comment