I'm going through many moods swings and totally loving it, okay well most of the time!! I feel like I'm finally expressing myself and have my pregger hormones to blame if I piss off anyone he he he!! Talk about advantages!
Recent hormonal mood swings I'm experiencing are as follows:
-Bawled my eyes off last night b/c John.and.kate split up! (even had a dream last night that I was trying to get them back together)
-I all of a sudden love my MIL (not like i hated her but just never looooooved her, freakiest mood ever, thought I'd go the complete opposite)
-I was bawling uncontrollably because my DH didn't get me earrings for my 30th bday nor celebrated it the way I wanted to although I was okay with it at the time (he got me a bracelet instead, my bday was last december don't ask how this came up!!!)
-Rolled my eyes while the regional director was doing a speech and stating she was apologetic because our salary review was taking longer then she anticipated...(I was sitting front row and she saw me roll them. She commented on my eye rolling stating that once it was all settled retro would be given even if we are on maternity leave, all the meantime looking in my direction)
-I find I have to stay away from my manager so not to jump at her b/c of every silly request or idea she comes up with.
-I was driving to visit a friend and crying and getting nostalgic because I was recalling all the memories we've shared. (I've known her since elementary school)I'm not a sentimental type of person, i didn't even shed a tear at my wedding. I usually cry when sad and smile when happy, i don't have happy tears... except when I saw the birth of my niece (my sister's DH wasn't able to go in with her so I took over) but that was literally one tear and then it was over!
Okay well that's all for now, I have an U/S today which I'm totally looking forward to I get to see the baby again!! Last week I had a scare, I was at the hospital because of severe lower abdominal pain (on the right side)Apparently it may be due to a cyst I have. I'm thoroughly upset with my OB who has been hard to get a hold of. I'm going to beg the U/S technician to look for that bloody cyst since apparently my pain is not due to U.T.I. since I got my urine test and it came back negative (I was kind of hoping for a positive so I could take antibiotics and have the pain would go away). Apparently cyst twist and cause extra pain during pregnancy and all I can do is hope the tyl.enol works and just suck it up. I went to the hospital just to make sure the pain hadn't anything to do with the baby and so they checked the heart beat and checked to see that my cervix was still closed. They said all looked good with the baby and it may be the cyst. They said to talk to my OB, I only managed to get a hold of a nurse that work's at my OB's office who just wrote me off as worried pregger lady told me to take tylenol. Good help is hard to find!!
No comments:
Post a Comment