Wednesday, June 24, 2009

saw Mini-ME again

I got to see Mini ME yesterday and it was awesome. Mini Me was moving around and stuff was still acting up so couldn't get all the measurements oh well. I see my OB in two weeks (July 8th to be exact) and I'll talk to her then about the crazy severe pain. The U/S technician said that she couldn't see any cysts and that the fibroids aren't were I was saying my pain was. She said mini-ME's head is there and the head is hard and that that may be the cause for the severe pain, since it would be putting pressure in my bladder and other organs i have there.

Did I mention my body wasn't producing it's own progesterone?? I was taking two pills (of prometrium) a night and it elevated my levels to a High of zone 4. Once the doctor saw that she took me off and wouldn't you know it a week later i'm down to zone 2. Doctor has me back on the prometrium and on one pill per night. I was kind of uspet with my body for not being able to produce it's own progesterone but quickly got over because at least there's a way to treat it to keep the baby there even though it's not my body taking care of him/her (i got pride issues on top of selfish issues)

Well anyway this miracle is still in God's hands and I can't describe how ridiculously awesome it feels to have this child kick! I was dying to ask the technician about the gender, it was so friggen tempting but I didn't and so glad i didn't give in (well with the help of my DH). My wish for this baby is that it may be healthy regardless of the gender, but if this child isn't meant to be healthy then I pray God give my DH and I the strength to help us through this as well.

"In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love.
- Mother Teresa

Oh how I pray to do things with great love! MT please interced for me.

2 comments:

Life In Mazes said...

I love your prayer for health regardless of gender and then your prayer for you and your husband to be the best parent for your child regardless of health or not.

I am so glad you got to see your baby again today. I am glad your doctor quickly watched put you back on your progesterone meds.
Sending prayers for you and your growing family.

Christina @ Faith for Fertility said...

So glad you got to see Mini YOU again. Isn't the movement amazing? I've been feeling it for two months and it's still just as amazing as the first time. So sorry about your progesterone. Mine is the same way. I'm back to taking it every day again. I can totally relate to the pride issues. It's frustrating knowing your body isn't doing what it's supposed to. At least we can give it a hand with the prometrium though!

I love your prayer.