It's still quite unbelievable to me that I am pregnant.
I've been terribly sick with a bad chest cough and cold. Been coughing up lots of phlegm. It has lasted over a week now. I'm just now starting to finally feel good.
The baby is doing well. I got a call from my doctor last friday saying my progesterone level is up and I no longer have to take two shots twice a week! I'm down to one shot twice a week. I'm so relieved and happy! Thanks be to God really. I should be about 9 weeks tomorrow. I have to contact my family doctor to get a referral to an OB. I'll be going with an OB. I really debated whether I should try a mid-wife, but at this point I'm just going to stick with the doctor that delivered 4 of my nieces and nephews.
I'm not sure when I'll be able to see her. Since the napro doctor isn't my family doctor she can't refer me to an OB. I need a referral to an OB by my family doctor. I haven't talked to my family doctor in a while, she doesn't even know I'm pregnant.
I will have to set it up fast because apparently it takes months to see an OB plus they won't take you till your about 12 weeks.
I haven't been blogging much because I've been really sick both with the cold and pregnancy symptoms. The computer makes me nauseous maybe it's all in my head but i think it does...
I'm thanking the Lord every day for this gift of life that I surely do not deserve. My life and the life I carry are all in His hands and I'm sure He will give me strength as I continue this journey of life. I still have my fears and my struggles but like the priest was saying sunday mass, "courage is being afraid and continuing to walk on, courage is not being fearless. It is overcoming the fears every day and not letting them get to you". He said something like that. I didn't even pay attention on sunday to any of the readings I was distracted by everything around me and since I'm nauseous all day it's hard to concentrate. I'm not eating much because of it and taking pills has been harder than I could imagine. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining at all, I welcome all symptoms that help the baby out. I'm just surprise how ridiculously hard it is to swallow pre-natal vitamins
I'm praying for you all everyday. Peace of Christ!
4 comments:
You cute! Hard to swallow prenatals! You are the only one that can get away with that statement. Coming from a former infertile's typepad, I bet it is hard swallowing them. hahaha
I bet it will be surreal for a very long time. I guess it will take once you know the baby isn't going away then it might sink in. Or maybe not! ;)
I am very happy for you!
I hate how huge prenatals are!
I'm so glad to hear your prog. news, and that everything is "well" (aside from symptoms, but I will pray that they subside for you).
I am glad your progesterone is going up! Good news!
yay progesterone!
i'm so glad that you and the little bean are doing well!
Post a Comment