Monday, March 2, 2009

God Bless You for your prayers!

I received really good news today from my doctor. She confirmed that I am pregnant! Life has been conceived, how awesome!! Thanks-be-to-God!!

She said my pregnancy hormone, which I think is referred to as Beta HCG is at 4000 (which she said is apparently high and good). Dr. T also said that my progesterone was at 20, which is only okay and that I require progesterone shots. Tomorrow I will be going to see her to continue blood work and so that she can teach my DH to inject me with progesterone! I know we aren't in the clear yet since the progesterone isn't great but I have faith and hope, and I know all your prayers and the prayers of my family have greatly contributed to this miracle!

I know it will be God's will in the end, so I'm going to enjoy it and take it one day at a time. I was commenting to my sister how crazy it is that I've gotten pregnant twice right before the tubal procedure can take place. I told her that I thought it was because maybe God didn't want me to do it, but she said to me that she thinks that it is because God wants me to realize that this child is truly from HIM and not because I did the procedure. That maybe I need this affirmation to believe this miracle is from Him alone. I also told her I wasn't sure if she should mention it to my niece who is five, since she is still praying every night for my little angel in heaven, I figured I didn't want to worry the child, but my sister said, no I will tell her so she prays for your child right now and that I shouldn't be scared of suffering because by me not announcing this miracle it just means that I am not having faith in God's plan for me and that even if I don't know what tomorrow will bring that today I can rejoice in this miracle.

So it is in the hands of my Lord for Him to do His will and to help us through it as He always has. I can not thank-you enough for your prayers, it has given me the courage not to doubt and to find joy and not worry about what tomorrow will bring.

Peace of Christ!

8 comments:

Amy @ This Cross I Embrace said...

EEEEKKKK!!! I am sooooo happy to hear this! Your #s are awesome, and progesterone doesn't seem like it's in the "danger zone"- - although, you use a different system for measuring in Canada, so I'm not sure what our equivalent would be...?

Anyway, if the Dr says it's good, it's good! Hallelujia, God is good! Congratulations!!

Sew said...

YYYIIIPPPEEEE!!!!! You are PREGNANT! PREGNANT! PREGNANT! OH MY GOSH! PRAISE JESUS! You have conceived! I prayed for you last night and will continue! :) Please don't keep us waiting on updates for too long!

Jeremiah 29:11 said...

We are rejoicing with you in this great news! I will pray for that healthy little life growing inside of you. You are right - it's in the Lord's Hands!

Life In Mazes said...

I am so very happy for you and I am rejoicing with you and in the wisdom your sister has shared with you and you in turn shared with us. You are such a beautiful soul and I am praying that you have a healthy pregnancy and soon your arms will be filled with a beautiful child of God! The God we serve desires to bring us joy and I am glad you are filled with joy beyond measure at this time! Will continue to pray for you and DH, and of course, that little miracle growing inside of you!

JellyBelly said...

what wonderful news!!!!! perhaps all of the phone tag that you played with dr. i's office was meant to be?????

i'll continue to pray for you and your baby! what great news!!!!! and don't worry, i'm not sad about your news at all. you worked hard to get hear my friend!

andnotbysight said...

Aaaaaaah! Congratulations!! This is so exciting! And, yes, that hCG is really high! My progesterone was significantly lower than yours is at this point (assuming we're using the same measurement system)--I'm still on the injections at 21 weeks, and things are looking good. It sounds like your family is just wonderful, too!

prayerfuljourney said...

Praise God for such wonderful news!!! Congrats! :)

E said...

OMGoodness! I completely missed this! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!