Thursday, March 12, 2009

low pro

"Life belongs to God" is haunting me.

I was told today that my progesterone levels have dropped. They used to be 66 (canadian standards) and is now 55. I know it used to be 20 in US standards, but I don't know what that means now. My beta is up to 6800 (from the previous 4000 taken about more then a week ago)

I was feeling horrible nausea this morning at work and ended up throwing up in the bathroom stall. I felt queasy all day and smells bother me. The only constant feeling I have is that of lethargic, lingering non-stop and it's annoying me. No will to do anything, lazying around. I wonder if I'll wake up tonight. Have been waking up in the middle of the night without fail and insomnia has finally hit my bed. I wonder if it is my subconscious worrying. The news of the drop in progesterone has really depressed me and I find myself crying more then I want to about it. A couple of close friends called to ask and I could barely tell them without tears, I was so embarrassed. I'm supposed to be the believer. Oh I believe, I just don't understand, who knows maybe I don't want to.

Oddly enough the temptation to not pray hit me right away. The thought "well it doesn't matter what I pray, God will have His way anyway" flashed through my mind, but not my heart. I didn't believe it in my heart. I will pray for strength and courage and hope. The temptation to question why things just can't be easy for once is there, ready for me to jump at it, but I know it's a trap to feel sorry for myself and at this point in time, I need to hang on to hope and God's love for me.

I will keep on praying, I refuse to give in to the evil one's quick temptation!

You are always in my prayers. I will never say another rosary without praying for consolation for couples experiencing IF, I'm unable to.

Peace of Christ to you.

7 comments:

Life In Mazes said...

I will be lifting you up in prayer tonight and asking God to bless your little one.

JellyBelly said...

i'm sending prayers to you! hang in there!

Amy @ This Cross I Embrace said...

Lots of prayers coming for your little one. Can you get on the injections? Bi-weekly or maybe even every other day?
Keep praying, your prayers ARE being heard and answered.

Living Advent said...

I too am lifting you up in prayer. Don't forget about your guardian angel and your baby's guardian angel - they can provide immense protection from the evil one.

andnotbysight said...

I'll be praying!

I had a drop in progesterone, too, and it freaked me out. My doctor told me fluctuations are not unusual, and it did increase (though not to the pre-drop level) at my next test. I hope this drop ends up being no big deal--it really upset me when it happened to me, too!

Vent-ilation said...

We're all praying for you and your baby, even when you feel that urge not to. Even saying, "God, I leave this in Your hands, just give me strength and peace" is a prayer in itself, though, I think.

Sew said...

Praying for you how is it going?