I was scared to post because I'm not sure what is going on but here I go.
I went to see my doctor thursday. On thursday I was at P+15 day 31. I've never really had a longer phase then 13 the odd time 14 due to the HCG injections that are supposed to support & prolong my luteal phase . Dr. T told me that my estradiol and progesterone are still low and once I have the tubal procedure (scheduled for this coming wednesday March 4) she'll put me on fertility drugs like clomid or femera to stimulate ovulation. I'm not ovulating properly or may not even be ovulating. However, that being said, I pointed out to her that I was on P+15 and on day 31 and that I'm never usually this long. She then said that if by P+17 my menses haven't started then I need to do blood work right away and start on the progesterone suppositories, she then gave me a requisition and a prescription for the progesterone. That same day I went to the pharmacist to order it.
Yesterday, the day after the appointment, Friday (P+16) I was anxious so I took a pregnancy test in the morning and it came out positive, but I didn't get excited because I wondered if it was because the HCG injection wasn't completely out of my system, even though it was exactly 7 days since my last HCG shot. I'm supposed to wait 7 days after the HCG shot to test and so it was exactly 7 days. In my previous cycle, just before this one, the cycle that was crazy, the same thing occured, I was on 7 days past the HCG injection so I tested and got a BFN. So I called Dr. T and told her that I had gotten a positive urine result and she said to do the blood work that same day and start on the progesterone right away. I've never inserted anything up there so I was really freaking out. Dr. T said that monday she should have the results and will let me know what my levels are however in the mean time to keep up the progesterone.
Today P+17 I took another pregnancy test and it was positive. I'm glad I'm still showing a positive and I'm going to check again tomorrow morning and maybe everyday until something changes. I'm anxious because P+7 blood work showed my levels are low. I'm not sure if the progesterone will be enough to save the new human life God has allowed to be conceived. This situation I have left in God's hands for His will to be done. I pray He may give strength and courage to my DH and myself to make it through what ever He wills it to happen.
This may not be by chance, but the last time we got pregnant (which resulted in a miscarriage) it was just before the tubal cannulation procedure could take place. Oddly enough, it has happened again, I have the tubal cannulation finally scheduled and we are pregnant once again. I keep thinking maybe the Lord doesn't want me to do the tubal cannulation, do you think this is just me over reading a simple sign? Am I being neurotic? I never did want to do it, and was only doing it because Dr. T said it would be okay even though there are risks.
What I am leaving in the hands of my Lord:
-the worry of a miscarriage due to the low estrogen and progesterone (lack of ovulation)
-what it could mean to have conceived with such low numbers
-the postponing of the Tubal cannulation
-my worry of no pregnancy symptoms whatsoever
-all the fears and anguish I'm facing
I beg you all for prayers, that we may be able to accept God's will and strength for whatever the outcome may be. I want to be happy and excited, which I am, but fear is more prominent, but you know what, after typing this I realized I'm going to enjoy this blessing from God regardless of what the future will bring, in the end it's...All for the Glory of God!
PEACE!
7 comments:
I know how you are feeling.....I am PRAYING!!!!!!
Praying!! Please keep us updated!
sending prayers your way!!!!
Oh my! Maybe this is it! I am praying that everything is ok!
Oh WOW, I am so excited for you! I know there are worries, but like you said, just put it in God's hands and you concentrate on being happy and healthy- - this is GOOD news!! It is!
You were in my prayers this morning when Sew texted to let me know (thanks Sew). And I will remember your special intention this week in the chapel at the retreat center.
God bless!! I can't wait to come back and hear all about your developing symptoms and your first u/s :) :)
What a roller coaster of emotions. I am so very happy for you and I will keep praying that the good work that God as begun will be allowed to grow with no end in sight! With any outcome, we will be there to encourage you! God's blessings to you!!!!
Oh my goodness!! This is so exciting! I'll be praying!
Post a Comment