Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Cross






























We complain about the cross we bear
but don't realize it is preparing us
for the dip in the road
that God can see and we cannot.

Whatever your cross,
whatever your pain,
there will always be sunshine, after the rain....

Perhaps you may stumble, perhaps even fall;
But God's always ready, to answer your call.....
He knows every heartache, sees every tear,
a word from His lips, can calm every fear...
Your sorrows may linger, throughout the night,
But suddenly vanish, by dawn's early light...

The Savior is waiting, somewhere above,
to give you His grace, and send you His love.

May God fill your day with blessings.






10 comments:

Karey said...

I love that!

Life In Mazes said...

I needed this message today! God bless you!

Amy @ This Cross I Embrace said...

What a wonderful message! Thank you for that!

JellyBelly said...

what a great comic strip! thanks for sharing!

btw, where did you get it? i'd love to post a hardcopy as a reminder.

Fight The Good Fight of Faith said...

JB I got it as a forward and it impressed me soo much I thought I'd post it!
I could forward it to you if you would like!

JellyBelly said...

please forward it to my e-mail:

jellybelly_75@yahoo.com

thanks!

i will call dr. t's office tomorrow to make sure that they've sent my chart to dr. i's office. i got a call yesterday from dr. i's office telling me that my appointment (that i had already rescheduled) was cancelled. it took me a few times to get through and they already had the new appointment time in their computer.

strange.

thanks for the tip!

Vent-ilation said...

That's awesome! Could you e-mail that to me, too, please? It's too good to not share.(The link is on my blog.) Thanks!

JellyBelly said...

i just called dr. t's office and 12 pages of my chart were faxed to dr. i.

thanks again!

Fight The Good Fight of Faith said...

Glad they have your stuff JB!! nice to know they don't always mess up!! :) but who am i to talk about messing up.

BTW JB and VENT i'll forward the email tomorrow, right now i'm trying to not procrastinate...meaning i have an assignment due tomorrow and i really shouldn't even be here typing this :(

E said...

Thanks so much for posting this. It really spoke to me today. I will have to remember this when I ask the Lord to decrease my suffering. I guess I should just be embracing it.