Saturday, January 10, 2009

I'm off to EPI

Pray for me please! :) Thanks!! 

I'm looking forward to going to mass daily, they are offering mass just before classes, actually just before breakfast,  oh it will be hard to get up for it but I know I will, it'll be refreshing, and so worth it! I'm was surprised when I heard they had mass everyday it gave me a bit of consolation and I'm not as anxious about the studying anymore, it also made me feel as though I am going in the right direction. 

Okay well I'm off to pack. I have to pack a week's worth and be up in about 5 hours. Did I ever mention that I absolutely *love* sleeping. It's my all time favorite pass time!! 

PEACE!!!

4 comments:

JellyBelly said...

best of luck! please keep us posted!

Sew said...

I am so excited for you!!! Please if you can keep us posted! Praying for you!!

Life In Mazes said...

My prayers are with you! You are going to do great :) Sleep is also my favorit pasttime, too! So I can understand. Just think, you can catch up on you rest when you return! God's blessings to you!

Amy @ This Cross I Embrace said...

You like sleeping? Oh boy... you may not like EPI, then :P

Just kidding. I will be praying for you!! Your head will be chock FULL of information upon your return! I know you'll do great, but best of luck anyway.