Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mother of all jokes...

I took a pregnancy test today so that my period would finally come, it never fails. I've now seen BIG B, brown spotting. It's brown, it's damp and it's better than nothing right??

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST cycle of my life!! I broke my own personal records...ha ha ha, I can laugh about it now that I'm done crying.

Record breaking cycle consisted of:
14 days of RED stickers
2 split peaks (oh yeah stressed to the MAX)
1 double peak (oops now I'm really stressed, husband agrees)
20 days of white FAKE babies - mucus pre & post 
First time ever post-peak, peak type mucus and it came with friends (saw it more then once)
46 days in total

Hoping bloody AF comes tomorrow, not ovulating SUCKS. 


5 comments:

E said...

I am so sorry! I hope you are working with your practitioner to manage all those days of fertility and bleeding. Do you have a plan with your dr.?

Sew said...

WOW! 20 days of fake babies! When is your nextdr.s appointment!

If you need anyone to practice on CALLME!!!!! :)

JellyBelly said...

holy cow!!!!

pregnancy tests aren't allowed in my house. i used to take them all the time in my first year of TTC. when the last one expired i vowed to never buy them again.

i hope that dr. t can help you!

Amy @ This Cross I Embrace said...

Not ovulating DOES suck. If I had to pick the most suckiest of all problems in my cycle, not ovulating would be #1. It's like, how am I gonna score a goal if the coach won't even put me in the damn game???!!

I hope you and your Dr have big plans from here on in- let's bring out the big guns!! Clomid? Femara? Here she comes!

Fight The Good Fight of Faith said...

I have a doctor's appointment with my napro doc end of Feb. So i'll have to wait till then to show her this cycle. So I'm not sure what she'll think of it when she sees it. It's so wild and out of the norm. She's a great doctor so I'm sure she'll deal with it well, just wish i could see her sooner rather then later. Story of my life really...