Friday, January 2, 2009

Fighting birth

My sis-in-law gave birth to a baby boy this am. A family friend who got knocked up (is 18yrs old) gave birth yesterday morning to a fine boy. I'm fighting to not give birth to self-pity and depression, I wasn't able to stop the tears though.

Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me because I am a sinner.

3 comments:

Life In Mazes said...

My prayers are with you.

Sew said...

I cry with you! But here we have in us the ability to fight for life. To accept it in anyway it comes to be, even if not through us. Right!? No matter what the circumstances are....We can stand with God and say YES I BELIEVE YOU CREATED A MIRCALE! I might be laboring pain from my bareness, but Lord I see your beatiful face today!

imemyself said...

thats a very normal reaction.. so dont feel guilty..
I can very well understand your situation co I have been dealing with IF for the last 5 years..
just have faith in God and believe that

"there is always light at the end of a dark tunnel."