I feel like I've just been told I'm pregnant for the first time again! I met with the OB today and she was amazing with us!! I got to hear our baby's heart beating!! It was music to my ears and I almost had tears. Since my last U/S when I was almost 7 weeks I haven't had any other sign from the baby, other then the barfing or nauseousness which happened on and off to further worry me, never mind the ups and downs of the progesterone levels!! So today I just got the confirmation I need to continue being excited, I promised the Lord not to doubt more of this pregnancy for one more second after this appointment! I don't want the devil to take these happy moments away from me to spend in useless worries!! I'm going to enjoy the ride with no more hesitation. This feeling is utterly truly amazing!
One concern, not really about the pregnancy is that my OB knows nothing of Naprotech and has told me to stop the injections as they are useless after 13 weeks. I explained my case and my previous miscarriage and so forth and she still told me to stop them, it kinda seemed like an order. Not sure if you remember but my Napro doc said my levels were slightly lower but told me to continue with the lesser dosage. I'm going to talk to my Napro Doc and tell her what the OB said but until that point I'm going to continue the shots, I just won't tell my OB :) honestly I feel a bit guilty but i'll get over it since I know how these doctor's work and their theories.
Anyway i'm excited and i'm going to be letting my tummy lose!! Not like I was keeping it in anyway, now it'll just be with more certainty. I knew the baby was okay but after so much struggle and suffering it's hard to accept such a wonderful gift just like that, no strings attached. My DH and I surely do not deserve it!!
My next appointment is on June 9th and I'll be able to find out the sex of the baby :) yuppie!!
Happy 15 weeks to me! I'm celebrating every week :)
Praise be to God! Keeping you all in my prayers!!
8 comments:
Hooray! I'm so happy that things are going well. That heartbeat is an amazing sound!
Are you really fifteen weeks!? Wow the time has flown by! I can't even wait to find out the sex of the baby!
I am terrified of pregnancy after IF. It's almost like the infertile medium is so comfortable to me, I wouldn't know any other way to act!
Congrats on 15 weeks! :)
yay! great news!
Wow, I am so excited you got to hear your baby's heartbeat. I did not realize you were so far along! That is such great news. God is really good. I feel the same way about not deserving this pregnancy, maybe that is what is all about - humility.
I am finding it so hard to try to get my local doctor to coordinate and trust Dr. H. It is really stressing me out, so I don't know what I would do in your shoes. I think Iwouldn't tell my ob either, becasue we know these meds are working! Praying and rejoicing with you and your husband. Thank you for you kind and supporting words on my last post. I need to keep remembering to be courageous.
ooo, the heartbeat! That must be a wonderful sound! :) It is exciting to watch this all unfold for you, and I am so glad you have found some peace.
Congrats on 15 weeks! The heartbeat is the most beautiful sound. I am so amazed everytime I hear it.
My midwife and OB are the same way with the progesterone. I'm also still taking metformin as directed by my NaPro doctor. I have much more faith in NaPro than I do in conventional medicine. Continue to take your injections and don't let your OB's insistence bother you. Maybe provide them with the link to the NaPro Tech website that discusses progesterone. I'll do the same if you do it! :)
I am so glad to hear your good news. The Lord is wonderful! I have not gotten pregnant yet but I know the Lord is in control. My prayers are with you and good luck and I pray that you don't worry about anything and that you get to enjoy every second of it!!!
I've only heard the heartbeat at one appointment -- the others have been visual ultrasounds. But that sound is the most amazing thing I've ever heard. I want to find a way to record it and just listen to it over and over. I could have laid on that table for hours, just listening. Congrats on 'letting loose' now :)
Post a Comment