So I waited to talk to my Napro Dr. about what my OB said regarding the stopping of the progesterone shots. I waited for this week b/c I figure since I'm doing my blood work to monitor my levels this week I'll be talking to her anyway. I had a whole bunch of questions to ask her. I wanted to ask her if my levels were still low, what to do about the OB's order and if the oral progesterone she was switching me to were synthetic or bioidentical. However, procrastination has punished me for putting it off. I didn't hear from my dr. yesterday which is the usual day she calls with the blood work results. Today I called to find out, figuring she must have been busy, but as we have it the office is CLOSED because of an emergency situation to the building or something like that and I have no clue when it will be fixed. Now I'm left wondering how my levels are and I'm worried I won't get a chance to talk to her etc...OH gosh I'm trying not to freak out because I'm not sure if my levels are continuing to drop and little pain i feel in the abdomen area freaks me out although there are a million reasons for the slight pain (like maybe the uterus stretching...i like that one I'll take that excuse, thank-you very much anonymous responder)
Oh never in the clear never easy but I'll take this pregnancy over no pregnancy!!!! Trust and keep faith is all i can do and I have to remember all in God's hands. Maybe I shouldn't have procrastinated, regardless though I still wouldn't have been able to get my B/W results until this week anyway.
You think my Napro doc will be upset that I didn't stop the shots and switch to the oral she prescribe for me? Last post i mentioned I was bleeding a lot after the needle was pulled out so she didn't like that. Weirder is the fact that one butt cheek doesn't bleed and the other butt cheek always bleeds!! What is up with that? Does my butt have split personalities? I mean I know they're split butt... okay I know cheesy joke it may be due to the fact I'm smelling my cheesy feet, AH HA HA HA okay maybe all this mumbo jumbo is due to lack of sleep so I better stop typing...
2 comments:
I think it's okay to continue the shots as long as you are getting the progesterone you needed. I believe with oral progesterone you don't get as much in your system, which is why my NaPro doctor switched me to vaginal. Sucks about the bleeding though. I do the same thing though with worrying. Once you feel the baby moving you won't feel as anxious, promise.
I started on vaginal but then moved to shots. I'm trying to stay positive since i been seeing some mucus a little here and there and since i don't know what is normal and what is not it's kinda making me go bonkers. I have a pregger friend who has had no problem with IF and it turns out she experiences mucus/discharge...I don't know what to think oh well all in God's Hands!!
Post a Comment