Saturday, May 2, 2009

Creighton/ Naprotech Intro session tomorrow

I've invited many to the session and only few are coming and that's okay. Interestingly though, they are all single except for one...I'm going to need to tailor it to single ladies and focus on the gynecological health aspects!! Wish me luck, I think it would benefit these ladies greatly!

I went to mass today and fell asleep through the whole homily all I caught was " The Lord is my Shepherd" and that was enough for me really. I just have to remember this!

Have a good Sunday!

4 comments:

Sew said...

You are so stinking funny!

That is great about the girls you have attending! They will be in for a surprise! ;)

JellyBelly said...

good luck with your session!!!!

Amy @ This Cross I Embrace said...

GL with the Intro!! I hope they all sign up :)

Our Mass was also 1st Communion... it took FOREVER! You would have been snoring!

Fight The Good Fight of Faith said...

Thanks Ladies!
all three signed up!! Although one doesn't count cause she was already with the centre and stopped going for years and now she wants to go back and came to hear my session. I now have 2 clients and only need 1 more before my course in July.
God Provides alright!! it's going to a very busy time for me!

TCIE my mass had 1st communion taking place, it's the month of baptism's and communions!!