Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Napro story

Thought I'd share a Napro success story.

Around this same time last year, I was at my OB/GYN's waiting room. I was there b/c i had just found out i was pregnant and was getting checked. While waiting to see the Dr. an acquaintance of mine came in and sat down. I know her very little, she's my mother's friend daughter. Both our mothers are in the same church group, however i don't know the daughter too well.
Anyway she said hi and said that she was also there because she was pregnant, but she asked me not to say anything to anyone (we have mutual friends)because she has had 3 miscarriages before this one. I told her i wouldn't mention it.
Later, in July of this year I ran into her mother at church and she told me that her daughter gave birth to a healthy baby girl. She was so happy b/c her daughter had had a baby and she then said to me, you know my daughter was having problems conceiving and has had a couple of miscarriages (and since she knows I'm going through the same situation) she then said I should tell my daughter to talk to you because she was able to keep this pregnancy because of Naprotech and she's like, "have you ever heard of it?". I started to laugh and i replied, "yes I have" and i told her that i was also getting treatment through them.

At that point I took this moment like a little message from God telling me that my DH and I were going down the right path.

So anyway, it just came to mind right now so I thought I'd share it.

1 comment:

Sew said...

That is a kiss from heaven! :) I love moments like that!