Friday, November 7, 2008

YUPPIE!!!

Okay is feeling extremely happy and excited and wanting to hug everyone (including strangers) a PMS symptom?? Honestly I think it might be, however I'm not close to getting my AF yet. According to my history of charting and taking into consideration the HCG injections, I shouldn't be ON until the end of next week I'm at P+8/CD23 (hopefully the beginning of Nov 16th, actually while I'm hoping i might as well hope I'm not going to go ON at all!!)

Anyway it's just that sometimes before my AF I eat lots and lots of skittles and jelly beans (I'm not into chocolate more of a candy gal) and the odd time i get this surge of happiness just before. Oh well i can't complain, it's better then going and hiding in a corner crying because I've lost my pen, yes I've done that before! These are the only symptoms I can count on!! I've just finish a bag of skittles in under 1/2 an hour (my dentist loves me, i bring him a lot of business)

I'm happy to hear "...and not by sight" is prego!! May God Bless her and her baby!!! It brings me hope.
I can't wait till i get my tubes fixed, i have hope today!!

1 comment:

Sew said...

You won!! :) I just need your mailing address and the initial of your last name, so I can get started!! Congrats!!!