Sometimes I go on Dr. Google and search for pregnancy calculators. I go to any website I can find and i pluck my info in to figure out how far along i would be if i were to be pregnant that cycle. I get a kick out of seeing when the calculator thinks i conceived and how far along i would be. Afterwards i compare it to my chart and usually it's one or two days off. Then my mind wonders off on what could be, sometimes.
On a totally unrelated note (or is it?)
I'm really really happy today. The Archdiocese of Toronto is going to have an event/symposium/conference(not sure what category it would fall under) on the Humanae Vitae
The title of the event is:
"Celebrating the Richness of Humanae Vitae : A Buried Treasure - The Church's Teaching on Sexuality and Marriage"
Topics/Agenda in brief includes:
- The Theology of the Body (by Archbishop Prendergast)
- Musician Mark Mallet (not sure why, will be interesting to see)
- A Doctor will give their medical perspective
- Witness couples
- Relevance in our Time (by a priest/professor of theology and president of Priests for Life Canada)
- Mass
-Reconciliation - of course this will take place before mass :)
It only cost $5.00 to go!!!
It starts at 8am and will end at 5:15pm with a closing Mass and Homily by our Archbishop Thomas Collins! I've met our Archbishop before, very briefly, i doubt he remembers me, there was a lot of people there when I met him and I've gone to a convocation of my priest friend at U of T and the Archbishop was there and he had great words for the graduates..it made me want to go out and evangelize in my own way!! Anyway I'm excited and happy because I'm going to go with my DH. He took the day off work!! Isn't that great!!
5 comments:
That sounds great! It's so awesome that a diocese would place such an importance on this topic. Let us know how it goes!
That is so fantastic! Sounds like you will have a great time! Did you copyright Dr. Google yet? I think its hilarious!! :)
no i haven't copyrighted it yet! ;)
I'm looking forward to it because sometimes I have questions and stuff. I'll definitely post about it!
BTW i'm such a goof. I'm just learning how to "blog" and i hadn't realized that i had selected "moderate" comments. So not what i meant to do, i just noticed now since i just had the chance to log in!!
Yes! I am just learning that after 3 years of IF that it is important to write everything down! Just up until I posted my Endo Symptoms, I thought it was all in my head. I have often said that I am too tired for my activities. I hope that my fatigue is endo related.
Thanks for your prayers you are in mine as well!!
Post a Comment