Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sorry, Thanks and a bit of cycle...


I want to apologize for my outbreak below. I was at work and i had no other outlet for my frustration. I should really stop following up on my doctor stuff at work. Anyway i want to thank-you all for your words of encouragement and support. I began to feel much better that evening and i was tempted to delete the post, but I can't deny that those thoughts were in my mind as brief (or maybe not so brief) as they may have been. 

I'm holding on to the Lord, I'm praying and I'm going to continue to fight this good fight of faith. It's a constant struggle and a constant battle for me, but I know the Lord wins every time. His mercy is so great, and i don't deserve it. But that's why God sent His Son right? to save the sinner and here I am waiting to be saved! I'm full of hope and I'm constantly being tested. I have to start yearning for the higher things instead of want I think is good for me. 

Unfortunately my cycle has been weird this month. I thought that the Mucus pill B6 and the HCG injections were going to regulate my cycle. But this month I find myself in a most particular cycle. 

D1-H
D2-L
D3-VVL
D4-B-spotting
D5- 2x2 (damp)
D6-0AD
D7- 4x1
D8-2AD
D9-10C/KL
D10-10KLx1
D11- 8KL
D12-1oKL x2 (i have this day as my Peak day)
D13- 2AD (but i think it may have been 10 DL I'm so confused) (P+1)
D14- 6Cx1 (what?????)
today is D15- 10KL (what the????)
Today, in the morning I did the HCG injection and now I have Peak type mucus and quite a bit of it????

I'm frustrated by this result and so confused because this cycle my period has been light very light, its usually light but not this light, and my mucus was short and now after my post peak i have 10KL??? :( obviously my hormones are out of whack.  Anyway this is disheartening. As I look back at my chart i really don't see much changes. 

God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change...the Courage to change the things I can...and the Wisdom to know the difference. AMEN






2 comments:

Karey said...

I've totally had posts that I might have regretted for a split second, but ultimately came to the same conclusion as you did. And remember, your post might end up helping someone who thinks they're the only one who feels that way.

As for your cycle, is there a reason that you don't think today is your peak day? Day 15 is a normal time to ovulate and it's great mucus. Although, I've never done HCG injections or know what they are for or do, so maybe I'm not understanding something in that regard.

Before my cycle regulated in the past few months, I often had a peak day, followed by a couple non-peak days, followed by another peak day. This would happen from 2 to 4 times a cycle. Hopefully whatever is causing all of this can be fixed easily!

Fight The Good Fight of Faith said...

I think that the HCG injections are supposed to prolong my luteal phase, i think that's what it's called, to make my post peak phase last longer and build a better lining. Honestly I remember Dr. Explaining it but then once she mentioned i had to inject myself i kind of stop listening to the reason as to why and just started worrying about doing it to myself!

I chose D12 as the peak day because D13 was so dry so i figured that D12 must have been the peak day but then today i had peak type mucus. I've also had cycles in which i have 2-3 Peak days (peak days being followed by non-peak type mucus.) But this cycle is the first time that i get peak type mucus within the P+3 count...so I'm not sure what's going on. I'm going to call my instructor/practitioner monday...i wish i could call her tomorrow, but sundays are family days and i don't want to bug her, she works from home.