I've gone from brownish red spotting the last couple of days to light maybe even moderate bleeding throughout the day, the colour has been a kind of reddish brown and sometimes just red & bit of clotting. I'm also in a very angry mood, it's not like me to be this angry and bitter. I'm also very very tired.
Because I'm on Day 12 i called my very nice practitioner however I was not satisfied with her answer. She told me it was due to added stress maybe because of the Christmas season, but to be honest with you, I'm no more stressed then the usual and yet i have never experience bleeding or spotting straight for 12 days. This just isn't like me. What is wrong with me? How can I not stress??? HOW?? NOW I am stressed, before it was manageable. I'm going to have to wait till Jan 5th to figure this all out since everyone is off on holidays till then.
So weird to be experiencing this now, the same anxieties i faced last year but for a different reason. I feel sorry for my DH since he's having to put up with these moods of mine.
I want to sleep. I can't though i have a lot of wrapping to do, oh but I'm so tired.
5 comments:
Sorry that you are so miserable right now. I sometimes worry more about my body reverting back to the way it was before surgery. So this has never happened again? I pray that your bleeding will stop and that you will be able to rest enough to actually enjoy Christmas. Although this may not be much consolation, know that God is with you in all of this and he can handle whatever emotions you wish to throw at him and when you are done he will embrace you in his great love for you!
Oh my gosh, I am so sorry! You have never done this before? I am with you, I do not believe it is stress. :) I think stress is loosing a love one, loosing your home due to disaster. That is stress. Christmas is not stressful. :) I wonder what it could be?
Does it have to do with your new treatment?
I am so sorry that you are having that annoying bleeding. I have been there. It really stinks. Keep charting and noting your symptoms. It sounds like something hormonal is definately going on which I believe is more chemical/physical than psychological. I hate that "stress" excuse. I hope and pray you are able feel the joy of Christmas.
It's the first time in my whole life that I have my menstruation for 14 days straight. I don't think it's the treatment because really all i'm doing is taking B6 for better mucus and the HCG injections. This is my 3rd cycle on the HCG injections so I'm not sure why this much bleeding now? I'll have to wait to speak to my Dr.
I have been recording every little detail, it's so funny because now my practitioner and Dr. will see me as an anxious person!! LOL but i have a good excuse don't I???
Post a Comment