I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much -Mother Teresa
I am assuming that was at confession! Because that is AWESOME!No I LOVE LATIN MASS. I was comparing it to other Masses I have been to that were not Latin. ;) You must have lost a lot of blood! ;) hehehehe
Okay i'll blame the loss of blood then ;)yah it was confession I'm so totally awed by his response, i had never thought of it that way either!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I am assuming that was at confession! Because that is AWESOME!
No I LOVE LATIN MASS. I was comparing it to other Masses I have been to that were not Latin. ;) You must have lost a lot of blood! ;) hehehehe
Okay i'll blame the loss of blood then ;)
yah it was confession I'm so totally awed by his response, i had never thought of it that way either!
Post a Comment