So it's CD15 and I have finally stopped bleeding and spotting!! Yay thank-you God. I honestly freaked every time I went into the bathroom and wiped! I'm much more relaxed today about it today, mainly because I've finally stopped, well so far i haven't seen much other the very very slight dots of brownish red residue. A weird thing that happened was that I saw 10KL today (with a line of red. Talk about being messed up?!! Hormone dysfunction all the way. Also been forgetting to take my B6 and all the vitamins I'm supposed to be taking. To tell you the truth part of me doesn't want to bother taking the daily dosage of meds because I resent them. I resent having to do all this and part of me purposely forgets and then the other part of me tells me off for being such a goof. I must have multiple personalities. Today I mustard the courage to take all the required vitamins and pills, but that may have to do with the fact that my bleeding finally stopped. I'm really messed up!! I just hope my Dr. is able to explain my crazy cycle this month :/
On a much much happier note, my Christmas was beautiful and completely awesome! I always have to divide my Christmas eve between my family and my in-laws. I do the earlier part of the evening (including early mass) with my family and the much later evening (say around mid-night) I go to my In-laws and end the rest of the celebration there about 2:30am. Anyway, it's the only way i can do it, both of our parents celebrate in the evening. We had a great time not much bickering or arguing, lot's of dancing around and lot's of great food. Couldn't ask for anything better. The mass was beautiful, it was a little emptier then i thought it would be but I think that people prefer to go to the later masses the midnight one especially. The priest's homily really set my mind and heart to welcome Christmas for what it really is, the welcoming Jesus into my heart and make a home for Him there. To not focus on the usual "what I want to receive" but to appreciate the fact that I have family to eat dinner with and to spend time with. This helped me not complain about the obvious and the fact that i have to drive around and leave one family earlier then the other etc... Anyway I really do need to thank God for giving me this peace and love through Christmas time to appreciate those around me and the beauty that my
family is.
A funny thing happened, it was during the part in the mass where you pray for your own personal intention, I prayed for Jesus to come in to my heart and then was wondering what more I should pray for and then the mass continued. After the part had past I realized I didn't pray for a child, I had forgotten to pray for a child!! I spent the rest of the mass telling God that I wanted to add that desire to my own personal intention!! I told my DH because I was upset about it and so before going to bed we made sure we prayed for a child!! Sometimes we pray to do His will and sometimes we pray for a Child, but we pray to accept His will first but with the condition for Him to give us the strength we need to do it!!
This Christmas was better then I expected it to be and I have our Lord to thank for that as this was not achieved on my own strength.
4 comments:
Wow, I am so glad you had a wonderful Christmas with family and a great experience at Mass. So happy that you are able to finally use some green stickers. I used to actually run out of red stickers!!!! It was miserable, so I can sorta relate to those crazy emotions your were probably experiencing.
I am suprised you mentioned your missed prayer request at mass, because I did the same thing and I was so distressed about it. My other prayer need was so important and I think that God already knows that I want a child, so managed to forgive myself, eventually :) My prayers are with you!
I am glad that you had a good Christmas. I have been following your blog and I want you to know that my prayers are with you.
You are so funny. We are close in cycle days! :) My mucus is on crack right now. I had what I think is good fertile mucus before surgery. Now I literally have to hunt for it. ???
Glad you had a good Christmas!
Sounds like you had a wonderful celebration! How interesting that you prayed for the Lord to come into your heart and forgot about a child! It sounds like the Lord is really working on your heart. Also, it seems like you are having an interesting cycle, keep charting and I will pray that your Dr. will be able to help.
Post a Comment