Thursday, December 4, 2008

A gift for me today!!

So today I will be changing my profile info from "29 soon-to-be- 30" to just "30".

I'm tempted to feel old but the Lord has let me waken up in high Spirits, that and I prayed to feel good today and to celebrate another year of life! I don't want to take life for granted, especially today. So I decided to get up early, pray and dress up really nice for work so that I feel good. My DH bought me a beautiful hand crochet gold bracelet with little crystals on it and I *love* it. I must add he didn't pick this out on his own, he's lacking in the "surprise and romantic" department, I chose it and he agreed and voila my bday present!! He's a great guy, just not perfect but hey neither am I so it's fair for the both of us!!


Reflecting on the big 30 makes me realize how I had so many plans and goals to be fulfilled by this milestone in my life. I would have expected to have much more goals met by this time but none-the-less i am truly grateful and completely Blessed for all the miracles in my life thus far.


I must add i love the "it's my birthday" line, I use it all day, so i get everything done for me!! I got a ride in to work, my friends took me out for lunch and my DH will be cooking something nice for dinner.


On a crappy note, J cried a bit, I forgot to take my HCG injections yesterday and now I'm wondering if i can take it today and now i have to contact Dr. T to find out what to do...and she's a really busy Dr. so I'm going to have to go to her walk-in-clinic and wait hours on end i presume.


Some good & bad news from my meeting with my practitioner yesterday. She said that my cycles are definitely improving and she did the mucus count which are much better then before I started taking B6 (yay I'm not taking the big pills for nothing, which was my fear, since i despise swallowing pills, it's soooo hard for me to swallow them, great as I'm typing this that i just realized that i FORGOT to take my medication/vitamins today this morning :( ...crap). I'm so mad now, i not only forgot to take my HCG but also my required vitamins, and this happens more often then i would like it to (the forgetting my pills not the HCG last night was a first). I even have a stinking AM and PM weekly pill box. What's wrong with me?? I should get my brain/memory checked too.


Anyways getting back to my meeting with the practitioner, the HCG injections are definitely making my Luteal Phase longer I now have my luteal phase lasting 14-15 days vs. the 9-11 days (post-peak phase). And while i was worried about the "lighter periods" my practitioner did say that i did have an H day so that is good (sometimes i wonder if she's just a really optimistic person). She said my "checklist" is getting better, the ruling out and fixing the little things that are not working properly inside my reproductive area.

And "AYWH" you were right about my note below and my peak day being the D15, which is the day that i found 10KL. I messed up my cycle this month and started taking my HCG too early (I took it on the actual Peak day) and the reason for me messing up my cycle was because i couldn't believe that i had a 10DL mucus on D13 and do you want to know why i couldn't believe i had a 10DL because i don't believe it's possible to have a lubricating sensation and nothing show up on the tissue and so my practitioner was quick to set me straight on that note. So this cycle is messed up b/c I'm a complete goof and to top it off i forgot to take my HCG !!! My P+7 blood work is also off b/c of this!!!! I'm so frustrated with myself and i wish i could kick myself in the A**. I can't believe I've screwed up my chances completely this month, i mean the possibilities of me getting prego are low anyway but now they are really non-existent so I BETTER NOT GET UPSET WHEN MY AF COMES!!! (i'm yelling at myself)
I just really hate it when it's because of my carelessness that i loose the chance to conceive.

Anyway because i made it a point to be happy today I'm going to wait for tomorrow to start panicking. Tomorrow will be another day.

Now i'm thinking of taking matters in to my own hand and taking the HCG injections today but i'm supposed to do my "real" P+7 Blood work tomorrow which means I can't really do the HCG injections the day before because it would throw my bloodwork off.
Okay then maybe i'll do the HCG injections today and do my P+7 bloodwork on saturday rather then tomorrow. Okay that's what i'm going to have to do...great i'm diagnosing myself again, but it make sense to do it that way right??

Alright that's enough, i need to stay happy today.

MY BDAY PRAYER...

I Bless and Thank-you Lord for another year of life.
Grant me the discernment I need to see Your will for me, the strength and courage to accept Your will and perseverance to follow it with all my heart. AMEN

2 comments:

Sew said...

You are too funny! Silly girl!

I called PPVI and they are having training in Canada. You might want to call them and find out when and where it is. There are only 5 or 6 different places offering (so far) classes for 2009.

Also, In your essay letter that you have to fill out when you send in your application. I was told that you can request to be accepted into the practitioner program by your life experiences! :) So I am all over that!! :)

Karey said...

Happy birthday!!!! Great birthday prayer, too.

And I know it's easier said than done, but don't worry - it's all in God's timing and you will get everything on track very soon!