At the session something touched me, something that became really real for me. I saw the face of infertility. The face of someone who was suffering IF. Being brought to the centre by last options. My heart broke, other then you here on the blog list there really isn't any one person that I have come across physically and be able to see their suffering front and centre. I didn't want them as a client, I was scared of how I could I help them I would probably start crying for them. They're here from the ART world were they are used to having things get processed faster. Instant gratification. Cr.MS is anything but that, especially here with the lack of Na.pro Docs. I could see their sadness, frustration and most of all their devastation.
I came out of it just thinking why God has put me here it just takes me out of my comfort, out of my reality, which I see I need in my life. I'm overwhelmed by all the information I still need to learn. Driving back as all this was processing through my mind, a song came on by ion the song by Josh G. (don't know how it is spelt) I realized afterwards that the "I" in this song is my Lord. That if anything good comes out of this work is not because of my own will or strength but because God allows it. This fact consoles me like nothing else. If I relied on my own strength to do this work, I would have already given up.
Here are the lyrics to the song and the link to view the video since I'm not able to attache the video
You are loved
Don't give up
It's just the weight of the world
When your heart's heavy
I...I will lift it for you
Don't give up
Because you want to be heard
If silence keeps you
I...I will break it for you
Everybody wants to be understood
Well I can hear you
Everybody wants to be loved
Don't give up
Because you are loved
Don't give up
It's just the hurt that you hide
When you're lost inside
I...I will be there to find you
Don't give up
Because you want to burn bright
If darkness blinds you
I...I will shine to guide you
Everybody wants to be understood
Well I can hear you
Everybody wants to be loved
Don't give up
Because you are loved
You are loved
Don't give up
It's just the weight of the world
Don't give up
Every one needs to be heard
You are loved
4 comments:
You just made me cry! And it's past my bedtime! Crying past my bedtime!
Congrats on your 1st Intro. Did anyone sign up with you today? Wow, IF clients right off the bat, that will be tough. Their charts can often be difficult to manage, too, but it will give you amazing practice. And remember, you CAN help them because you are doing GOD'S work. Not to mention, you have experience with your own IF charts, and have probably already seen a number of different patterns that will present themselves in these new charts. You'll be great.
congrats on your first intro session!!!!
napro has taught me patience. it has been an exercise in trust and also in surrender. you're going to help so many, i'm proud of you!
Thank God you are doing this. Seriously, the world needs you!!! If we hadn't learned Creighton we wouldn't know that we need prog. now. And we only have one person in our area doing it. And I am so glad she is.
When you are facing IF as well, it can be so difficult to see someone else in the same situation. I am a practitioner as well and have had many couples tell me that they really appreciate me because I have gone through it. I was worried that when my clients got pg, I would be sad, but I am SO happy for them! Couples grow in so many ways learning CrMS, I know we have. Just take it one step and one day at a time and the Grace will be there. I have seen it many times. They need you and the Lord will use you to do His will. What an amazing calling!!
If you ever need to talk about it, feel free to email me.
Post a Comment