...for this lenten season: complaining,I will keep silent and be happy and grateful while doing so. This will be the toughest for me. Although there are other tough things I've promised to do this lent I will not be sharing them because it's between Jesus and I. The priest at Ash wednesday mass reminded me that we aren't to be going around moping and with sad faces because of what we are going to be giving up in lent, that the right hand shouldn't know what the left hand is doing, in addition to that, he reminded me that if people see your sadness and suffering that you've already received your reward, I'm assuming by getting people's sympathies or admiration. I much rather the Lord reward me then my fellow neighbours. So with this in mind I'm going to live this lenten season preparing my heart to seek joy in all and to seek joy in IF.
Happy Lenting! :)
1 comment:
happy lenting to you too eilyn!
Post a Comment