I finally got a call from the hospital to schedule my tubal cannulation (after 3 or more months of waiting for just an appointment) and it is scheduled for next week March 4th. That same day my work is sending me to another city to receive a two day training on a new system we will be using and it cost lots of $$ :( I need to tell my manager without her freaking out. I don't know what she will say.
The next reason I need your prayers is because I saw 10KL today it stretched to about 1.5 almost 2 inches. Normally this would be good quality mucus but I'm on P + 13 :( I have no idea what is going on with my ovulation. I've been having dry days since my original P+2. Today is day 29 and I should be getting my menstruation soon and who knows maybe I will but what the heck is 10KL doing here?? :( I just wish I understood.
I have an appointment with Dr. T on thursday so I'm hoping she's able to explain. I just hope I didn't screw up my peak day but it's just weird because I did the HCG injections already once i figured out my initial peak day which was on day 16 of this cycle. I also had a split peak because apparently I'm stressed??? Geez there's so much to still learn.
Anyway I just wanted some prayers so that I can at least figure out what's going on with my hormones and so my manager has some compassion. The funny thing was that I wasn't even scheduled to go on this training but a co-worker of mine who was struggling to get pregnant finally got pregnant and she was so nervous about traveling that I offered to go for her.
All for the glory of God right? God help me be humble and not freak out.
----------------------------------------updated this afternoon
So it turns out that my manager understood, but wasn't too happy. I initially tried to get the appointment changed (can you believe I tried to change the appointment I've been wait almost 4 months for?)
I'm excited for the procedure, goodness sakes who gets excited about having two male doctors looking up your vagina! Honestly! I'm excited regardless. The only thing I'm really worried about is if they find a cyst on my ovaries then I'll have to be scheduled for a lap, which was the reason for me being referred to this doc initially anyway. But the specialist wants to do the Tubal cannulation and so I feel I'm just putting off the inevitable lap.
Here's my diagnosis:
My endo is back and so definitely working against me getting prego. Therefore I need the lap, not just the tubal cannulation. On top of that, my hormones are so out of whack i'm not even ovulating properly. 10KL just before my menses?? Either I have an infection or I'm just not going to ovulate this cycle. :(
oh well we'll see thursday.
3 comments:
I saw fertile cm two days before my last cycle ended and it had me really freaked out. I was thinking how dense can I be to not even get this right. Well, he told that this could be common and that it was endometrial fluid prepared for the lining to be shed. He completely calmed my fears. Ask your doctor if this might be the case for you. It sure beats driving yourself crazy thinking your body is just going back to its old ways.
I will say a prayer for you for your appt.
Your endo is back? When was it removed???????????
I had a lap done on October 2007 they removed a chocolate cyst (apparently associated with endo) and then they removed some endo they found. I got prego right after but miscarried (called it blighted ovum) they doc didn't say how bad the endo was. I never had one symptom indicating I had endo. NADA NOTHING. no pain during menses or before no heavy bleeding no nothing!!
So now I'm diagnosing myself saying it's probably back because they say it comes back in about a year. To tell you the truth i still don't understand what's wrong with me...that's why i wanted the lap done not just the tubal procedure. It's just so frustrating, but you know that already!! :)
Post a Comment