So it's about 9pm and i'm home alone waiting for my DH to get off work to go pick him up since I needed to use the car earlier.
I was checking my facebook and i realized I would love to be able to post the following facebook status' when appropriate, but never do because I can't imagine people's reaction. So since I'm bored this is what i've decided to do!!!
If I had the guts (not just guts but the energy to deal with the reactions too) my facebook status would say:
-e is trying to stretch her cervical mucus to 1"
-e can't wait for her cervical mucus to appear
-e wants the non-peak type mucus to stop!!!
-e keeps wiping till she sees something
-e is injecting herself with HCG
oh I could go on but now I'm bored with this tooo!!! ha ha ha oh geez!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------
8 comments:
Hello! Glad I found your blog tonight! My name is Maria, I'm forty two, and married for a year and a half. Hubby and I have been TTC since our wedding day. Last year I was diagnosed with endometriosis stage four. I had one surgery, but my new napro doctor says they didn't do a good job removing the endo because I still have a lot of pain during my cycle. I have an appointment with a new surgeon in early March. We are praying he will agree to do the surgery and check my tubes also.
I really enjoyed my visit to your blog. You and hubby are in my thoughts and prayers for some good news soon! I will remember you and your intentions in my daily rosary.
When you get a chance, I'd love to invite you to visit my blog.
http://hailmaryfullofgrace-mt.blogspot.com/
May God Bless you and hubby!
Love,
Maria In Mass
LOL! I have often thought about that...here are a couple for me lately:
*is home recovering from having my tubes roto-rootered.
*is happy the dr. said we can conceive naturally.
*is trying to relax...
*is trying to enjoy sleeping in/going on vacation/not tripping over toys, etc.
Thanks for the laugh!
so funny!!!!
i've also thought that:
- JB is tired of being barren.
- JB hates endo.
- JB is putting stickers on her chart.
- JB is tired to watching everyone around her get pregnant, especially people that got married after her.
really, i could go on forever!!!!
This is the funniest post I saw in a while. I could relate to all of those post you and the others. My status update right now would be
Life In Mazes is praying the her period does not show up and there is a positive preg. test in her immediate future!!!
Oh yes! I say DO IT!
Sew would say:
-I'm tired of sewing baby clothes for you fertile fools
-Been trying for 31/2 years and have never used birthcontrol-what a concept can you even imagine it?
-Had stage IV endo when all you fools told me to relax that it would happen
-I am wondering why I have all this brown bleeding
-And I hate fertility clinics and no I DON"T BELIEVE in ART so please don't suggest!! :)
You won't believe, a friend of mine on facebook who is prego says this"
"T-is feeling like a kangaroo"
someone commented:
"oh i miss that feeling"
I'm holding back from commenting:
"why you been jumping around all over the place?"
;)
actually it's not that bad of a comment so maybe i will
Aaaahhhh...isn't wonderful how we can all have fun with our IF? I love it....we need to do it more. After all, when life gives you lemons....Make Lemonade! Mine would say:
+ tired of being on a hormonal rollercoaster that has too many fast downturns she gets sick.
+ has peak type mucus every month but may not be ovulating.
+ has a period every month and still may not be ovulating.
And there are so many others....hmmm...what next? I don't have a facebook acct either. I'm too afraid a future principal could be checking it out and find out something I'd rather keep personal. :)
Hehehe, I have totally wanted to post similar status updates, but for the same reasons, never did.
Hey, you'll have to come find me on FB! I'm still waiting for JellyBelly to find me, too... helloooo, JB!
Post a Comment